We’re excited to announce a new event this fall…October Apple Fest. We’re celebrating everything apple to pay tribute to the many apple orchards that once graced our area. From the Lea family farms of Leaside to the Lawrence family farms on the west, we are rich in apple history and proud of it.
Join us in this wonderful celebration and find the apple in your eye. October Apple Fest will take place on October 22nd and October 23rd. We will have apple cider vendors, apple decorations along Bayview, apple-themed food/products at a number of participating businesses, street art and musical performances (violin + banjo).
The businesses in Bayview Leaside will have a number of products and special events, including:
– Salted Apple Caramel Scones at Lit Espresso
– Apple Martinis, Apple Blossom Crumble and Apple Harvest Salad at Original’s
– Apple treats for dogs at Leaside Animal Clinic
– Drop off Lego and arts and crafts event at Bamboo Bay (Customers can drop off kids for an hour and a half on both Saturday and Sunday from 12-1:30pm, 1:30-3pm and 3:00-4:30pm)
– SapSucker maple water demo at Peaches & Green
– Students playing violin from Cavatina Violin Studio on Sunday from 12 pm to 5 pm